Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Shires, fires, and spires


sometimes i need a vacation. so i put on my shades and set sail on the open road with prime company.
Our first stop was an epic antique market full of things that require two hands to lift
and two seconds to trigger nostalgic admiration.
Portsmouth had it's arms open ready to embrace us as we penetrated it's border.

I secured some prime beach-side real estate for a camping fee of $30 upon the rim
of pawtuckaway pond for the evening.

luxury and relaxation was on tap

jew food was on the menu.

Later I became known as "banjo man" by a group of 20 tweens who heard me playing across
the pond from them.  They dragged us to their star watching expedition and
I stumbled through a custom tune on a bridge as we watched for satellites with the group.

The next day we embarked on a vigorous waterfall hunt.

agility!

No comments:

Post a Comment