Friday, May 21, 2010


I really like being friends with people.
I really hate not seeing them on a consistent basis.
i want to create life with the good people that have been a part of my journey.
thanks to katherine and mike for the above inclusion in a special edition of Guess Who.
makin' me want to see you and dance on you.

i like this scene near where i sleep:

don't worry i haven't stopped being weird. I still cut up animals.
plants are still amazing the shit out of me.
i started a batch of nettle beer after discovering this intense spring green>
i also harvested a bunch of wild yellow dock root to make medicine with.
I have a good community growing, sometimes we trade really good things.

family visitin soon, so good.
sun is freckling me.

Here i come cruel world!

No comments:

Post a Comment